Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Video Search Engine Optimization to Video Site Map

Did you wait for Googlebot to crawl the video? If so, it is necessary, something that does not comply. Or go to see the video site map? The next day, the strike in mind the questions after reading this - I see the site map? As we work to create? I'll try to respond to all types of dishes.

This may be a number between 2 Youtube part of Internet traffic (on Google) I can see the integrity of the whole, called SEO NOEC to (I see a cushion healed.) Search Engines General read the text, so it was not possible because the right among Flash rich content, iframe, Silverlight and other forms I see. Google's index, it is possible to receive text files in flash. So in general the contents of a file embedded in text format is available that allows search engines to read. Google can read. Mpg. Mpeg. MP4. M4v. Or MOV. WMV. ASD. Avi. Ra. Ram. Xi. Flv and. SWF files from video types, but only sitemap.

The best way to read the contents to create the site, I see I see. Site map I'm the greatest art can try Google, I see the richness of content. Site I see that I'm glad includes web pages incorporate player can see the URL I see is a serious illness or satisfied with the url, I put it on your site. If you do not have sufficient access to the main URL to Google, and what I Googlebot is not known.

Each site's URL in the case, the following information:

Title - Title of your limited to 100 characters I can see

Description - I can see the description of 2048's character is taken Sitemap. Description is longer than encouraging earlier.

Page address - web where I can see it is hosted.

Place or satisfied with the drive location - the content and URL URL actor and recommended at least we can have. If this file does not exist Tags: Google can not see your content.

Thumbnail URL - This is a translation of the URL I can see thumbnail images. I 120x90 size and formed elements, which I would recommend. Jpg,. Png or Gif.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...